The hardest working room in the house needs to be functional, have good use of space and plenty of cupboards and bench space. Look at your current bathroom design and have a think about the following:
1. Laundry Budget
2. Do you need more laundry cupboard space?
3. Do you like the idea of overhead cupboards or drawer space or a laundry Shute or dirty clothes drawer?
4. Write down a list of what you consider to be laundry essentials.
6. Think about what does or doesn’t work for you with the current design of your laundry.
7. Think about colour scheme and the materials that work for you. Look under our products and read about the different materials that are available.
Now is the time to call in Tano and talk to him about your laundry requirements and ideas. Tano will design a laundry fit out to use every available space to make the laundry functional. Our services will include all other tradespersons.